Small changes, global impact
At Made in:Here we believe everyone can make a positive impact on the future of the planet. The smallest changes add up to make a big difference. We want to help our customers live a greener life and make more sustainable choices, without having to sacrifice quality or affordability.
Mi:H BODY CARE PRODUCTS
All Made in: Here body care products and candles are made locally, using organic and high quality ingredients from sustainable sources. Many of these are grown in Hampshire & the New Forest.
- We don’t use synthetic fragrances
- There are no parabens
- No GMO ingredients
- Nothing is tested on animals
- All of our bottles are recycled & recyclable and are made of PET plastic which is the easiest and most energy efficient to recycle
- Many of our products are suitable for vegans, this includes our candles but excludes lip & hand balms which contain beeswax.
HAVE YOU SEEN THE MADE IN:HERE MILK FLOAT?
If you’re lucky enough to live in the Southampton area, you may have seen us already – driving our vintage 1960s milk float to events and around town as a mobile gift shop!
The milk float is fully electric with zero emissions, so it’s in keeping with our eco-friendly promise… and we absolutely love going out and about in it. Click the video below to see the milk float in action.
OUR MADE IN: HERE ELECTRIC MILK FLOAT
- Fully electric
- Zero emissions
- Upcycling is better than manufacturing a new electric vehicle